Friday, May 21, 2010







So I spent the day with my buddy James whom is a musician, performing under the name Frightened Seller. We got all gussied up and headed out to various places in Niihama, Japan, to have a picnic and explore.

I am wearing one of my favourite little black dresses. It is a sweet vintage dress that I bought from Tribal Rhythm in Toronto. It was never worn and came complete with the tags from the 1950s. The sunglasses are also form Tribal Rhythm, which I have since lost.

I paired it with a staple in my wardrobe; it is an elastic and leather snapped up corset belt bought for ridiculously cheap from Value Village. The first image is actually my black leather and metal ring biker belt, also from VV.

The shoes are a pair of basic black Keds that I bought new before leaving.

The cardigan pictured is a mens oversize gray sweater bought to be a staple in my wardrobe (I have since shrunk it to only fit a clothed mini monkey, oh well).

The hair accessories featured are both from the 100 yen store; one is a sprig of fake orchids and the other is a bow worn around the necks of female students with their uniforms.

The gorgeous picnic basket was bought from a recycle shop here in Japan.

No comments:

Post a Comment